As your coach it is my highest intention to provide you with the coaching, resources and unconditional support you require during this exciting phase of your life. I am here as you awaken to the brilliance of who you are so you can experience more passion, purpose and freedom to be and express who you are in every area of your life.
I deliver a nice balance of guidance, support and positive challenge, while we work together to clarify and align your goals and actions with your True Self and what Your Heart’s Desire. I find that when you are living a life that inspires you it allows you the freedom and fulfillment you are seeking and you more easily and effectively reach your goals.
The Coaching Experience
The Co-Creative Relationship
The relationship between a coach and client is Co-Creative, meaning that we are equals. It’s not therapy or counseling. I am a trained Master Coach using honed communication skills to support you as a thinking partner, and catalyst for you achieving your self chosen goals. Together we create more power for you to effect meaningful change and take dynamic actions towards the ultimate vision for your life and business.
– Please take time before each session to determine what you’d like to take away from the session.
– Treat our coaching as the valuable investment that it is. Protect your investment by showing up to every session on time and setting an intention to be centered, ready to engage and take meaningful actions.
– Give me feedback in the moment about your coaching experience.
– I will listen closely to you, respond to what I hear and ask questions. If I hear something in your voice or language that sparks an intuitive thought, I’m likely to ask you about it. Often, it is the small moments that bring about big shifts. If I’m not on target, just tell me. I’m not attached to being right.
– At the end of the session, if you do not set specific actions you are ready to take, I may make a coach request. I ask clients to stretch themselves, deepen the work done in the sessions by writing, taking some action, resolving relationships or things that feel incomplete or out of alignment. You are always free to negotiate, accept or decline the fieldwork.
Ways You Can Get More from Your Coaching Experience
– Make our coaching sessions a priority. Come to every call with a specific intentions
– Complete what you agree to do in between sessions. Integrate what you learn.
– Be open-minded. Try new approaches. Experiment.
– Be willing to change your beliefs and patterns if they do not serve you anymore.